Tweet Follow @dunreebcutout Tweet #TwitterStories Tweet to @dunreebcutout
Dunreeb Mosaic is a plugin for creating three-dimensional optionally textured mosaics, which supports the following features:
- Many different forms of mosaics can be generated.
- The number of edges, height, distances, dimensions etc. are adjustable.
- Crease, rotate, separate can be controlled.
- Special algorithms help to avoid spike or small parts when needed.
- Textures can be used as a color source or directly.
- Colors and textures can be mixed
- The mapping can be set and applied to the entire mosaic or its components.
- Materials are appropriately generated, the number can be automatically limited.
- Free and detailed instructions are available.
- A large amount of presets is included to demonstrate the features. Build on this to develop your own ideas.
- undo capable
- plugin for cinema 4d, maya coming soon
- for windows and mac OS X
Cutout is a plugin for Autodesk Maya for the purpose of building real paper models out of paper from your virtual 3d models.
- Converts an arbitrary triangular mesh modeled or loaded into maya to a printable papercraft
- Papercraft is directly generated in the maya scene -- no need to export
- Handles arbitrary material (also mixed) on the mesh: textures, single colors, materials etc.
- Original mesh can be optionally deleted or kept in the scene
- Final page size of the papercraft can be limited
- The final pieces of paper can be arranged side by side, as an animation, or stacked
- Papercraft is generated axis-aligned for easy printing and/or rendering
- The size of the lugs can be adjusted
- Undo/Redo capable
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX
- Demo version available